SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 10 February 2017

Bella & Friends and Pretty Kitty House Fold Card

Hello and Welcome to my crafty blog.

I made this card for my beautiful sister who lives in New Zealand. She loves animals and is a cat owner today but we grew up with dogs - mainly cocker spaniels. So when I saw the Kitty & Bella Stamp Sets in the Stampin' Up! 2017 Annual Catalogue I knew I had to get them to make my "Blister" a special birthday card. As mentioned she lives across the ditch so I needed to make sure my creation could be posted. 


 

This card was inspired by a fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator whose talents I admire immensely - Amanda Bates from The Craft Spa. She is a UK demonstrator and has been very generous with her talents and provided a lot of free tutorials on her website. Look her up - her work is amazing! 

I have used a few different stamp sets on this card:
  • Pretty Kitty 
  • Bella & Friends
  • Better Than Email
  • Tin of Cards
  • Blooms & Wishes
  • Watercolour Words
 
I have also used the Hearth & Home Window Dies, for the fireplace, window and the front doors. Project Life Cards & Label dies and Tags & Labels Framelits were also used to make the picture frames on the walls and the drawers.  I will make a tutorial for this project in the near future, in the meantime happy crafting x

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4014891

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx