SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 20 February 2017

Tasty Truck

I grew up in New Zealand and we had "Mr Whippy", the local Ice Cream truck that would drive the suburbs in the weekends, and all the neighbourhood kids would go into a mad panic trying to locate pocket money or parents for money, and rush out to Mr Whippy before he drove off. Great memories lol. So when I saw the Tasty Trucks stamp set as a free Sale-a-bration item I had to jump on that! 

Plus I love to colour in using my Stampin' Up! ink pads and an aqua painter (I find it relaxing) so this stamp set was so much fun to play with.



Isn't it just the cutest darn thing! The stamp set comes with little food items for the window - ice cream cone, pancakes, taco's and a little cupcake. I have used the DSP from the Cupcakes & Carousels Paper Stack, which is available in the 2017 Occasions Catalogue. I have used so much of this DSP Pack I may have to get another and save it.





The little arrow and heart embellishments are made from the dies in the Love Notes Framelits. I think I may have a new thing for the doilies. I seem to be adding them to my cards a lot lately. I love how cute this set is but I especially love that it was FREE lol. I like freebies - who doesn't!!!
 
 If you are not familiar with the Stampin' Up promotion SALE-A-BRATION, and you like Stampin'Up! products then do yourself a favour and check it out. For every $90 you spend until 31 March 2017, you get to choose a free item.  The items are listed in their own catalogue and includes stamp sets like the Tasty Trucks set I have used in the above cards. Click Here to check out the FREE items available as part of this promotion.

Happy Crafting xx





 
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx